Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 15th. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $382.22 million and approximately $65.14 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0032 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex, YoBit, SouthXchange and BiteBTC. In the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $136.85 or 0.01526869 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001860 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011526 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00001098 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001327 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001187 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00055186 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 27.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003939 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, SouthXchange, Tux Exchange, Gate.io, Coindeal, CoinExchange, QBTC, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Exrates, Upbit, Exmo, ZB.COM, Instant Bitex, Bleutrade, Indodax, Cryptohub, Cryptomate, Bittylicious, BCEX, OpenLedger DEX, Stocks.Exchange, CoinEx, Sistemkoin, CoinFalcon, Bits Blockchain, Trade Satoshi, Coinsquare, Graviex, YoBit, Tidex, Fatbtc, Bittrex, BitFlip, BX Thailand, Novaexchange, Crex24, Ovis, Bitbns, BtcTrade.im, HitBTC, Mercatox, Bit-Z, C-Patex, Koineks, Bitsane, BTC Trade UA, CoinEgg, Poloniex, cfinex, Tripe Dice Exchange, Kraken, Livecoin, Coinbe, C-CEX and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.