OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. OmiseGO has a total market cap of $299.48 million and $171.71 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded 6.8% higher against the dollar. One OmiseGO token can currently be bought for approximately $2.14 or 0.00024775 BTC on major exchanges including BitMart, Kucoin, Tokenomy and Bitbns.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00016549 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001198 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005187 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003933 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001219 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded 89.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000070 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Radar Relay, Crex24, CoinTiger, TOPBTC, Exmo, Poloniex, Binance, DragonEX, Upbit, Tidex, Hotbit, COSS, Coinnest, OKEx, OTCBTC, Independent Reserve, Mercatox, Kyber Network, ABCC, Bitbns, CoinBene, BX Thailand, Huobi, Ethfinex, FCoin, Gate.io, BitBay, CoinEx, Bittrex, HitBTC, BigONE, TDAX, DigiFinex, Kucoin, CoinExchange, IDEX, GOPAX, Koinex, ChaoEX, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, AirSwap, Bancor Network, Zebpay, Coinrail, Vebitcoin, Liqui, Fatbtc, Cobinhood, Coinsuper, Neraex, B2BX, BitMart, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bit-Z, Iquant, Livecoin, Ovis, IDCM, Coinone, Bithumb, DDEX, Braziliex, C2CX, Tokenomy, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.