NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 27th. In the last seven days, NEO has traded up 5.8% against the dollar. One NEO coin can now be purchased for about $12.14 or 0.00138277 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Bitbns, Kucoin and BCEX. NEO has a total market cap of $789.12 million and approximately $470.85 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004684 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.33 or 0.00391067 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011505 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001518 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 27.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.14 or 0.01345625 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004242 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000769 BTC.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Exrates, COSS, Huobi, Ovis, DragonEX, TDAX, Upbit, Gate.io, ZB.COM, BCEX, CoinBene, Bibox, Cryptopia, CoinEx, Livecoin, Binance, Bitbns, Tidebit, HitBTC, Coinrail, CoinEgg, OKEx, Bittrex, Coinnest, Koinex, Bitinka, Coinsuper, LBank, BigONE, Switcheo Network, Bitfinex, Liquid, Cobinhood, Allcoin, OTCBTC, Kucoin and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.