RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 26th. Over the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded down 0% against the dollar. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be bought for $0.0108 or 0.00000125 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Upbit. RevolutionVR has a market cap of $2.27 million and $55,581.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $105.55 or 0.01230938 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001422 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 55.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012166 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001170 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006474 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001308 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00063728 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
Buying and Selling RevolutionVR
RevolutionVR can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolutionVR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.