Nyancoin (CURRENCY:NYAN) traded 10.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. Nyancoin has a market capitalization of $233,138.00 and approximately $39.00 worth of Nyancoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nyancoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Nyancoin has traded up 13% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001529 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 5th, 2014. Nyancoin’s total supply is 322,805,606 coins. Nyancoin’s official website is www.nyancoin.info. Nyancoin’s official Twitter account is @Nyan_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nyancoin
Nyancoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nyancoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nyancoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nyancoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nyancoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nyancoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.