Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 25th. One Monaco token can currently be purchased for about $6.94 or 0.00109378 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Coinrail, Bit-Z and YoBit. In the last week, Monaco has traded down 16% against the dollar. Monaco has a market cap of $109.58 million and approximately $10.70 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004805 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $35.08 or 0.00435256 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001570 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.97 or 0.01116415 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.54 or 0.00143202 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004329 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Buying and Selling Monaco
Monaco can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Bit-Z, IDEX, Coinnest, ABCC, HitBTC, Bithumb, EXX, YoBit, Binance, BigONE, Coinrail, DDEX, OKEx, Gate.io, Bittrex, LATOKEN, Huobi, Upbit, Liqui and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monaco directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monaco should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.