0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 25th. 0x has a market cap of $188.83 million and $28.09 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One 0x token can now be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003920 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, FCoin and Bithumb. Over the last week, 0x has traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004828 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.08 or 0.00435132 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012463 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001582 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.85 or 0.01201306 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.60 or 0.00143908 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004380 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000092 BTC.
0x Token Profile
0x Token Trading
0x can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Mercatox, BitMart, Bilaxy, Independent Reserve, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liqui, Cobinhood, Iquant, Gatecoin, Kucoin, Binance, Zebpay, CoinTiger, HitBTC, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Crex24, Radar Relay, IDEX, DigiFinex, Huobi, C2CX, Fatbtc, Bithumb, Coinone, OTCBTC, Bitbns, Ethfinex, AirSwap, ZB.COM, Vebitcoin, Hotbit, DDEX, Livecoin, BitBay, Bittrex, Poloniex, Upbit, WazirX, GOPAX, FCoin, Tokenomy, Gate.io, Koinex and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.