Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 24th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be purchased for about $0.30 or 0.00003683 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Liqui, Upbit and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $20.31 million and approximately $55,594.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0828 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016938 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00037005 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00025048 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00001015 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $178.68 or 0.02203201 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 126.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005166 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00054059 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Liqui, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.