Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded down 35.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 24th. Digiwage has a market capitalization of $22,610.00 and $74.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Digiwage has traded 35.3% lower against the US dollar. One Digiwage coin can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.12 or 0.00076562 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002934 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008487 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00010300 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00000909 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 35.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002398 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 55,062,329 coins and its circulating supply is 47,062,308 coins. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Digiwage is coin.digiwage.org.
Digiwage Coin Trading
Digiwage can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digiwage should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digiwage using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.