WomenCoin (CURRENCY:WOMEN) traded down 63.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 23rd. In the last week, WomenCoin has traded 29% lower against the dollar. WomenCoin has a market capitalization of $96,339.00 and $156.00 worth of WomenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WomenCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17,754.14 or 2.27848062 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.25 or 0.00105855 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 34% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00001043 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
WomenCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 1st, 2017. WomenCoin’s total supply is 48,459,472,454 coins. WomenCoin’s official Twitter account is @womencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WomenCoin is www.women-coin.com.
Buying and Selling WomenCoin
WomenCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WomenCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WomenCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WomenCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WomenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WomenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.