Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. During the last week, Waves Community Token has traded down 12.9% against the U.S. dollar. Waves Community Token has a market cap of $6.06 million and $11,168.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves Community Token token can currently be bought for $0.61 or 0.00007704 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004842 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.86 or 0.00403727 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001590 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.54 or 0.01286701 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.45 or 0.00145099 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00017085 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004351 BTC.
Waves Community Token Token Profile
Waves Community Token Token Trading
Waves Community Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves Community Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Community Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves Community Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.