Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 16.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 23rd. Phoenix has a market capitalization of $15.74 million and approximately $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenix token can currently be purchased for about $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Bitbns, Coinrail and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00001163 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Buying and Selling Phoenix
Phoenix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Coinrail, Switcheo Network, Binance, Bitbns and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenix should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.