Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 23rd. Over the last seven days, Peercoin has traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Peercoin has a market capitalization of $10.27 million and $232,927.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peercoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.40 or 0.00005242 BTC on exchanges including Bittylicious, SouthXchange, BX Thailand and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7,730.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $394.09 or 0.05102364 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004995 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $145.02 or 0.01878623 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002392 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012812 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005736 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001742 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, WEX, Tux Exchange, Poloniex, Bittrex, Bittylicious, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange, Bitsane, HitBTC, Livecoin, YoBit, BX Thailand and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.