LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded 19.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 23rd. During the last seven days, LiteDoge has traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One LiteDoge coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. LiteDoge has a total market capitalization of $452,641.00 and $79.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17,568.43 or 2.30932369 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.72 or 0.00114605 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 35.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001043 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000568 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 80.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 15,247,087,074 coins. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LiteDoge is www.ldoge.tech. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LiteDoge Coin Trading
LiteDoge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteDoge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteDoge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.