Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded down 6.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $20.73 million and $1.80 million worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can now be bought for about $5.37 or 0.00067993 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM and CoinEgg.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $89.28 or 0.01132397 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001475 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013938 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0755 or 0.00000955 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00001234 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007135 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001348 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001296 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Profile
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Trading
Lightning Bitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightning Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lightning Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.