Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. Galactrum has a total market capitalization of $189,177.00 and approximately $149.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Galactrum coin can now be bought for $0.0520 or 0.00000658 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Galactrum has traded 33.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $154.92 or 0.01957977 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00054814 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.72 or 0.00350243 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00013224 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006782 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00012402 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008577 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006279 BTC.
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 4,358,701 coins and its circulating supply is 3,638,701 coins. Galactrum’s official website is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Buying and Selling Galactrum
Galactrum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Galactrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Galactrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.