Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded down 13.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 23rd. Absolute has a market capitalization of $91,430.00 and approximately $4,579.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Absolute has traded down 10.6% against the dollar. One Absolute coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000101 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and STEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.73 or 0.01977771 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00055434 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.02 or 0.00349945 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00013359 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006965 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011829 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008437 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006341 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 12,292,668 coins and its circulating supply is 11,779,700 coins. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Absolute is forum.absolutecoin.net. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net.
Absolute Coin Trading
Absolute can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Absolute should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.