Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Spirax-Sarco Engineering (LON: SPX):
- 5/16/2019 – Spirax-Sarco Engineering had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG.
- 5/16/2019 – Spirax-Sarco Engineering is now covered by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/15/2019 – Spirax-Sarco Engineering had its price target raised by analysts at Peel Hunt from GBX 7,100 ($92.77) to GBX 8,450 ($110.41). They now have an “add” rating on the stock.
- 5/6/2019 – Spirax-Sarco Engineering had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 4/15/2019 – Spirax-Sarco Engineering was downgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG to a “hold” rating.
Shares of SPX stock opened at GBX 8,590 ($112.24) on Wednesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $6.34 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.44. The company has a quick ratio of 1.80, a current ratio of 2.49 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 55.14. Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc has a one year low of GBX 5,875 ($76.77) and a one year high of GBX 8,825 ($115.31).
The company also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, May 24th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, April 25th will be paid a GBX 71 ($0.93) dividend. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, April 25th. This represents a yield of 1.05%. This is a boost from Spirax-Sarco Engineering’s previous dividend of $29.00. Spirax-Sarco Engineering’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 0.33%.
See Also: What is a Tariff?
Receive News & Ratings for Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.