EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for $5.94 or 0.00077633 BTC on major exchanges including C2CX, Neraex, Bitfinex and Gate.io. In the last week, EOS has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar. EOS has a market capitalization of $5.43 billion and approximately $2.33 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008010 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000823 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 50.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000234 BTC.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, IDCM, CoinTiger, Binance, CPDAX, Hotbit, Kuna, Bilaxy, Coinbe, HitBTC, DigiFinex, BigONE, Cobinhood, COSS, Coinone, BitFlip, WazirX, TOPBTC, CoinBene, Neraex, Coindeal, Upbit, YoBit, Gate.io, Vebitcoin, Liqui, Instant Bitex, OpenLedger DEX, Exmo, Fatbtc, Exrates, OEX, DOBI trade, Mercatox, Poloniex, Rfinex, Kraken, OTCBTC, Bibox, Cryptomate, ZB.COM, Huobi, Coinsuper, Coinrail, ChaoEX, Kucoin, Koinex, BCEX, GOPAX, DragonEX, QBTC, RightBTC, CoinEx, OKEx, EXX, Zebpay, LBank, C2CX, Ovis, Tidebit, Livecoin, Tidex, BtcTrade.im, Cryptopia, ABCC, Bitfinex, IDAX, Bit-Z, BitMart, Bithumb and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.