A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Cronos Group (TSE: CRON):
- 5/10/2019 – Cronos Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$17.00 to C$16.00.
- 5/10/2019 – Cronos Group had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$30.00 to C$25.00.
- 5/10/2019 – Cronos Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Cormark from C$25.00 to C$20.00.
- 5/3/2019 – Cronos Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from C$17.00 to C$15.00.
- 4/17/2019 – Cronos Group had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They now have a C$17.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/28/2019 – Cronos Group had its price target raised by analysts at Cormark from C$17.00 to C$25.00.
- 3/27/2019 – Cronos Group was downgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a C$17.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Cronos Group stock opened at C$20.07 on Tuesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $6.71 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 36.10. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.25, a quick ratio of 1.42 and a current ratio of 1.44. Cronos Group Inc has a 52 week low of C$7.33 and a 52 week high of C$32.95.
Cronos Group Inc, formerly known as PharmaCan Capital Corp., is a principal investment firm. The firm seeks to invest in companies either licensed, or actively seeking a license, to produce medical marijuana pursuant to Canada's Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations MMPR. The firm typically invests in companies based in Canada.
Further Reading: Technical Analysis
Receive News & Ratings for Cronos Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cronos Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.