Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 21st. Endor Protocol has a market cap of $14.36 million and approximately $3.40 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Endor Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0193 or 0.00000243 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, Upbit, Kucoin and DEx.top. In the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded 10.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $166.32 or 0.02099669 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005876 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001521 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010003 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003290 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Endor Protocol Profile
Endor Protocol Token Trading
Endor Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Coinsuper, CoinBene, IDEX, Bilaxy, Coinall, BitForex, Hotbit, Upbit, DEx.top and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Endor Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.