SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on May 20th. During the last week, SmileyCoin has traded up 26.8% against the U.S. dollar. One SmileyCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. SmileyCoin has a total market cap of $513,696.00 and $273.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 77.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
SmileyCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info.
SmileyCoin Coin Trading
SmileyCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmileyCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.