Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on May 20th. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for $1.18 or 0.00015133 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin and CryptoBridge. During the last week, Diamond has traded 13% higher against the U.S. dollar. Diamond has a market cap of $3.78 million and $2,357.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005063 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded up 27.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.