ChessCoin (CURRENCY:CHESS) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 20th. During the last week, ChessCoin has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. ChessCoin has a total market cap of $113,525.00 and $4.00 worth of ChessCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ChessCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0021 or 0.00000027 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19,418.18 or 2.49440476 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.21 or 0.00131096 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 195% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 52% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001581 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
ChessCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 5th, 2016. ChessCoin’s total supply is 54,032,769 coins. ChessCoin’s official Twitter account is @Chess_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. ChessCoin’s official website is chesscoincommunity.com.
Buying and Selling ChessCoin
ChessCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChessCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChessCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChessCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChessCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChessCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.