Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded down 9.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. One Arcblock token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.58 or 0.00007251 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Bibox, Huobi and Gate.io. Arcblock has a total market cap of $57.40 million and $15.30 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Arcblock has traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004967 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.16 or 0.00363048 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012519 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001690 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $62.84 or 0.00782406 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.25 or 0.00152472 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004530 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Arcblock Token Profile
Arcblock Token Trading
Arcblock can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Cobinhood, DDEX, DragonEX, BitMart, Bithumb, Kucoin, Bibox, Gate.io, OKEx, IDEX, Huobi and LBank. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arcblock should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arcblock using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.