The Abyss (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded up 3.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. One The Abyss token can currently be purchased for $0.0084 or 0.00000106 BTC on popular exchanges including Sistemkoin, Ethfinex, YoBit and Indodax. The Abyss has a total market cap of $1.89 million and $194,008.00 worth of The Abyss was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, The Abyss has traded up 6.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $663.92 or 0.08360402 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00033458 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001484 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00011219 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About The Abyss
The Abyss Token Trading
The Abyss can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, BitForex, Sistemkoin, IDEX, HitBTC, Ethfinex, YoBit, CoinBene, Indodax, CoinExchange, DDEX, LATOKEN and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Abyss directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Abyss should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase The Abyss using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for The Abyss Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Abyss and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.