Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 19th. One Tether token can currently be bought for $1.01 or 0.00012479 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, DragonEX, CoinTiger and BtcTurk. Tether has a total market capitalization of $2.86 billion and $25.54 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Tether has traded up 1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005161 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.27 or 0.00362543 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001744 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.32 or 0.00809454 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.67 or 0.00144500 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004759 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000836 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: MBAex, Kucoin, BigONE, IDCM, ChaoEX, Trade By Trade, EXX, Bit-Z, OKEx, BitForex, Gate.io, FCoin, BitMart, Instant Bitex, BtcTurk, TOPBTC, Sistemkoin, C2CX, Liqui, Iquant, Coinut, Kryptono, TDAX, LBank, Cobinhood, Bitfinex, B2BX, Bittrex, DigiFinex, UEX, OOOBTC, ABCC, Poloniex, CoinBene, QBTC, HitBTC, ZB.COM, BTC-Alpha, Binance, DragonEX, CoinTiger, IDAX, Upbit, CoinEx, Bibox, Huobi, Kraken and Exmo. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.