Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded 43% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 18th. Zurcoin has a total market cap of $35,967.00 and $52.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Zurcoin has traded 49.6% higher against the dollar. One Zurcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 41.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000899 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. Zurcoin’s official website is zurcoin.org.
Zurcoin Coin Trading
Zurcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zurcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zurcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.