VIVO (CURRENCY:VIVO) traded up 9.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. Over the last week, VIVO has traded down 23.2% against the US dollar. One VIVO coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0110 or 0.00000150 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. VIVO has a market capitalization of $45,716.00 and approximately $110.00 worth of VIVO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $7,327.49 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $237.14 or 0.03241916 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $362.33 or 0.04952131 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $87.57 or 0.01196858 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.95 or 0.01092710 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.29 or 0.00099703 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.82 or 0.00995285 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.96 or 0.00286529 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00023867 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 22nd, 2017. VIVO’s total supply is 4,980,925 coins and its circulating supply is 4,160,925 coins. VIVO’s official Twitter account is @vivocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. VIVO’s official message board is join.slack.com/t/vivocoin/shared_invite/MjM3MTQzNjgzOTIwLTE1MDQ4MDg4MDAtMmVkNTRjOGM1Yg. The official website for VIVO is www.vivocoin.net. The Reddit community for VIVO is /r/VIVOcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling VIVO
VIVO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIVO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIVO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VIVO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.