Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. During the last week, Stellar has traded 27.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $2.48 billion and approximately $444.79 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stellar coin can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001778 BTC on exchanges including C2CX, Stronghold, OTCBTC and Indodax.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005126 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.38 or 0.00375917 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $60.14 or 0.00825593 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00149711 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005181 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000913 BTC.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Vebitcoin, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bitbns, RippleFox, CryptoMarket, Gate.io, BitMart, Kuna, OTCBTC, Stellarport, Liquid, Stronghold, Sistemkoin, Koinex, BCEX, Kucoin, Kryptono, Huobi, OKEx, C2CX, Kraken, Cryptomate, Ovis, ABCC, Koineks, Binance, Exrates, Exmo, Upbit, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, CEX.IO, Indodax, HitBTC, ZB.COM and GOPAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.