Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded up 28.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. During the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded down 12.7% against the US dollar. Litecoin Cash has a market cap of $7.10 million and $98,551.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be purchased for $0.0113 or 0.00000157 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Mercatox, Braziliex and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $167.33 or 0.02311591 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00011023 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002378 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex, Mercatox, YoBit, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, Exrates and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.