GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 18th. GoByte has a total market cap of $345,859.00 and approximately $22,171.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, GoByte has traded down 15.1% against the US dollar. One GoByte coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0950 or 0.00001297 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001178 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.