Denarius (CURRENCY:D) traded up 10.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. Over the last week, Denarius has traded up 12.9% against the US dollar. Denarius has a total market capitalization of $483,226.00 and approximately $3,747.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Denarius coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0872 or 0.00001197 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptohub, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000910 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Denarius Coin Profile
Denarius Coin Trading
Denarius can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, TradeOgre, Cryptopia, Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Denarius should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Denarius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.