U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. During the last seven days, U Network has traded 5.9% higher against the US dollar. One U Network token can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, Bibox and HADAX. U Network has a market capitalization of $3.73 million and approximately $354,885.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
About U Network
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, DEx.top, Bibox, DDEX, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.