Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 17th. Kyber Network has a total market cap of $38.56 million and approximately $6.23 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded 12.1% higher against the dollar. One Kyber Network token can currently be bought for $0.23 or 0.00003268 BTC on popular exchanges including DEx.top, Neraex, TDAX and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005211 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.35 or 0.00344296 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014229 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57.04 or 0.00806663 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.74 or 0.00151887 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004898 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000956 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
Buying and Selling Kyber Network
Kyber Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, CPDAX, Zebpay, OKEx, Ethfinex, IDEX, Livecoin, Bithumb, Liqui, GOPAX, Binance, DEx.top, Coinrail, CoinExchange, Tidex, OTCBTC, Gate.io, AirSwap, Huobi, Bancor Network, Poloniex, Coinnest, Coinone, TDAX, ABCC, Neraex, Cryptopia, Kyber Network, Mercatox, Kucoin and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.