Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 17th. In the last week, Giant has traded 20.6% lower against the US dollar. Giant has a total market capitalization of $722,150.00 and approximately $8,686.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Giant coin can currently be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00002058 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.71, $33.89, $70.83 and $20.33.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00073042 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008755 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000446 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001459 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003106 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007990 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Giant Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 5,051,249 coins and its circulating supply is 4,901,249 coins. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network.
Buying and Selling Giant
Giant can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $70.83, $10.42, $13.92, $20.33, $5.63, $33.89, $24.71, $18.98, $7.59, $50.68, $11.91 and $31.10. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Giant should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Giant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.