Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded up 5.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One Centurion coin can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ExcambrioRex, YoBit and Crex24. Over the last week, Centurion has traded 14.9% higher against the US dollar. Centurion has a market capitalization of $21,328.00 and $52.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003696 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000042 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. Centurion’s official website is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Centurion Coin Trading
Centurion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24 and ExcambrioRex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centurion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centurion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.