Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 9.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 14th. Over the last week, Qtum has traded 21.7% higher against the US dollar. One Qtum coin can now be bought for $2.91 or 0.00036282 BTC on major exchanges including DragonEX, BitForex, Upbit and CoinEgg. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $278.46 million and approximately $231.54 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001362 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003290 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00017703 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Huobi, DragonEX, Coinnest, Bibox, Livecoin, Allcoin, CoinEgg, Binance, BigONE, HitBTC, BitForex, CoinExchange, ABCC, Cobinhood, LiteBit.eu, Coinrail, Coindeal, Coinsuper, OKEx, BCEX, Bittrex, Crex24, Gate.io, Bleutrade, OTCBTC, Exrates, Kucoin, EXX, ZB.COM, Iquant, HBUS, Bit-Z, Bitbns, Coinone, Ovis, Poloniex, Liquid, CoinEx, Upbit, Liqui, Bithumb, DigiFinex, GOPAX and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.