DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded up 8.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 15th. DigitalNote has a total market capitalization of $10.55 million and approximately $671,298.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded 13.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One DigitalNote coin can now be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $88.17 or 0.01100090 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012992 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005581 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0974 or 0.00001216 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000403 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.