U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. One U Network token can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including HADAX, IDEX, DDEX and Bibox. In the last seven days, U Network has traded 3.9% higher against the dollar. U Network has a market cap of $3.49 million and approximately $89,560.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
U Network Profile
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, HADAX, DEx.top, Bibox and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.