Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 12.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001496 BTC on exchanges including Koineks, Exmo, CEX.IO and Liquid. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $2.30 billion and $830.72 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Stellar has traded up 26.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.16 or 0.00313815 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012483 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.96 or 0.00772807 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.25 or 0.00140314 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004619 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000784 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, Kryptono, Sistemkoin, Kraken, Kucoin, Kuna, Indodax, OKEx, Stellarport, Koineks, CryptoMarket, Upbit, Bitbns, Stronghold, RippleFox, HitBTC, Exmo, GOPAX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Exrates, Vebitcoin, Bitfinex, Ovis, Gate.io, CEX.IO, ABCC, Koinex, BitMart, Cryptomate, C2CX, CoinEgg, Liquid, ZB.COM, Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Huobi and BCEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.