CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 19.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 13th. Over the last seven days, CannabisCoin has traded down 84.1% against the US dollar. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. CannabisCoin has a market cap of $98,632.00 and $10,384.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 69.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
CannabisCoin Coin Trading
CannabisCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CannabisCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CannabisCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.