TTM Technologies (NASDAQ: TTMI) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 5/8/2019 – TTM Technologies was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions. TTM stands for time-to-market, representing how TTM’s time-critical, one-stop manufacturing services enable customers to shorten the time required to develop new products and bring them to market. “
- 5/7/2019 – TTM Technologies is now covered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/4/2019 – TTM Technologies was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/3/2019 – TTM Technologies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/24/2019 – TTM Technologies was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/10/2019 – TTM Technologies was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 3/14/2019 – TTM Technologies was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
NASDAQ:TTMI traded down $0.40 during trading hours on Monday, reaching $11.00. 74,105 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,113,714. The company has a quick ratio of 1.74, a current ratio of 1.92 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.19. The company has a market cap of $1.20 billion, a P/E ratio of 7.97 and a beta of 2.28. TTM Technologies, Inc. has a 52-week low of $8.97 and a 52-week high of $19.91.
In other news, insider Jon Pereira sold 2,195 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, April 1st. The shares were sold at an average price of $12.03, for a total value of $26,405.85. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now owns 18,643 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $224,275.29. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink. Also, VP Tony Sanchez sold 6,747 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, March 4th. The stock was sold at an average price of $12.01, for a total transaction of $81,031.47. Following the completion of the sale, the vice president now directly owns 24,731 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $297,019.31. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last ninety days, insiders have sold 36,786 shares of company stock worth $438,712. 6.90% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
TTM Technologies, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures printed circuit boards (PCBs) worldwide. It operates through two segments, PCB and E-M Solutions. The company offers a range of PCBs and electro-mechanical solutions, including conventional PCBs, high density interconnect PCBs, flexible PCBs, rigid-flex PCBs, custom assemblies and system integration products, and IC substrates.
Further Reading: Blockchain
Receive News & Ratings for TTM Technologies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TTM Technologies Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.