OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 13th. One OKCash coin can currently be bought for $0.0182 or 0.00000231 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi and Upbit. During the last seven days, OKCash has traded down 4.7% against the dollar. OKCash has a total market cap of $1.36 million and approximately $180,412.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00051097 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00018246 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 19.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.47 or 0.00184236 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00010741 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 35.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006686 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000070 BTC.
OKCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Upbit, Trade Satoshi and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.