Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 12th. Maker has a market cap of $563.16 million and $4.45 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maker token can currently be purchased for $563.16 or 0.08036307 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Switcheo Network, GOPAX and Kyber Network. During the last seven days, Maker has traded 7.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00034053 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00011840 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00013665 BTC.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Switcheo Network, GOPAX, CoinMex, Bibox, Kucoin, DDEX, Bancor Network, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, OKEx, Gate.io, Radar Relay, BitMart, HitBTC and OasisDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.