Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 13th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be bought for $23.60 or 0.00299308 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Kucoin, TDAX and BitBay. Bitcoin Gold has a market capitalization of $413.41 million and approximately $23.62 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded up 25.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $64.95 or 0.00823542 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.70 or 0.00161086 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00017895 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 34.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001302 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 26.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003927 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001493 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CEX.IO, Zebpay, Ovis, DSX, TDAX, Braziliex, BitMarket, Sistemkoin, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Coinone, Korbit, Exmo, Binance, Instant Bitex, C2CX, Bitfinex, Exrates, BitFlip, Indodax, Graviex, Coinnest, Bitsane, Kucoin, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Altcoin Trader, Bitinka, Huobi, Negocie Coins, BitBay, Upbit, OKEx, SouthXchange, Bithumb, Bitlish, Vebitcoin, QuadrigaCX, Koineks, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.