AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded 64.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 13th. One AdCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0272 or 0.00000349 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Crex24. During the last seven days, AdCoin has traded up 97.9% against the dollar. AdCoin has a total market cap of $423,984.00 and approximately $310.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004017 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
AdCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 31,795,875 coins and its circulating supply is 15,613,811 coins. AdCoin’s official website is www.getadcoin.com. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AdCoin Coin Trading
AdCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.