Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 12th. During the last week, Raiden Network Token has traded 13.2% lower against the dollar. One Raiden Network Token token can currently be purchased for about $0.25 or 0.00003587 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Bibox, LATOKEN and Gate.io. Raiden Network Token has a total market cap of $12.86 million and approximately $655,333.00 worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00016337 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00024127 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00001027 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004949 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0767 or 0.00001085 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00001371 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Profile
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Binance, Bilaxy, Gate.io, IDEX, Kucoin, DDEX, Ethfinex, LATOKEN, Bibox, OKEx and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raiden Network Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Raiden Network Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.