Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 12th. Qtum has a market capitalization of $231.83 million and approximately $248.23 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qtum coin can now be bought for about $2.42 or 0.00034559 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, BigONE, ABCC and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Qtum has traded up 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001340 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003290 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00016266 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, BitForex, CoinExchange, Huobi, Livecoin, Coindeal, BCEX, BigONE, Upbit, Bleutrade, Liqui, Ovis, LBank, Coinsuper, Cobinhood, HBUS, Binance, DigiFinex, CoinEx, HitBTC, Crex24, Kucoin, ZB.COM, Poloniex, CoinEgg, DragonEX, Gate.io, Coinnest, GOPAX, Allcoin, Bithumb, Bitfinex, Coinrail, Coinone, EXX, Bittrex, Bit-Z, OKEx, Bitbns, Liquid, Exrates, OTCBTC, Bibox, LiteBit.eu and Iquant. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.