USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 11th. Over the last seven days, USD Coin has traded down 1.5% against the US dollar. USD Coin has a total market cap of $325.61 million and $511.68 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One USD Coin token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00013832 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Korbit, Crex24 and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $194.16 or 0.02698105 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00084456 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00027241 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00011103 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004959 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001409 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000103 BTC.
USD Coin Token Profile
USD Coin Token Trading
USD Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbase Pro, SouthXchange, CoinEx, Crex24, Korbit, FCoin, OKEx, CPDAX, Coinsuper, Hotbit, Kucoin, Poloniex and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USD Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.